Re: [dogme] Not Formalism But "Contentism"

  • djn@dennisnewson.de
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2003
      David,

      ....messages that pass......

      Doesn't it always happen? I'd no longer written to say you hadn't really answered the
      question I asked, when you answered it!

      Thanks for that. Your answer to Dr. Evil and now this one have given me a much
      clearer idea than I had before of some of the work you have done are are doing.

      I'm not really as anti-theory etc. as I sound, you know. Partly I'm on the defensive after
      a quarter of a century of subjection to the totally misconceived, tenth-rate so-called
      "scientific approach" in Germany, and partly it's just the way I write - all those
      monosyllables. :-))

      Best wishes