Re: [dogme] cleaning the attic

  • zosia grudzinska
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      To all that commented on my posting:
      I feel sincerely humbled by your kind words. At the same time it was a
      feeling of exhilaration to watch them burn... I suppose you were all there,
      dear list members, because without your wisdom, support, tongue-in-cheek
      comments on the here-and-now of the EFL teaching reality I would never reach
      the stage of throwing all those crutches away!
      Thanks and let's grow, enjoying the process, because I can see our students
      growing and enjoying it with us. Which might be more important for them
      than learning impeccable use of Gerund...

      Zosia