Quantity is not quality

  • dnewson2001 <dnewson@uos.de>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      I realise quantity isn't the same as quality, nevertheless, are we all spent, disallusioned, jaundiced, examining, over-worked, list-tired???

      Last message 2003: (from Sue) 29 January
      Number of messages for January 2003: 78
      Lowest number of messages in one month in 2002: 86
      Average number of messages per month in 2002: 133/134
      Total number of messages in 2002: 1603
      Average number of messages per month in 2001: 56
      Total number of messages in 2002: 677