dogme's still dogging me.

  • David French
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 3:21 AM
      Dear All,

      I had an idea that we could try and keep one thought line with one title
      as it was pointed out that we aren't very systematic.

      How do you feel about the name 'dogme'?

      My thinking is that we could close a chapter of this group at the point
      of the meeting in London and consign the name to history, re-emerging
      with 'teaching unplugged', grassroots teaching, organic English or
      whatever (but something descriptive).

      I don't want to sit in Brighton next year going refuting the fact that
      it's a dogma or explaining the name.

      What do you think?

      David