Re: [dogme] CfProposals TESOL Electronic Village Online 2014

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Dear Dogme folk,

      Someone did express interest in doing a Dogme EVO session, though(apologies) I do not remember who it was.

      I'm already over-involved in EVO sessions, but I repeat my offer to give any assistance I can in submitting the proposal even though I am not in a position to offer to implement it i.e. to attend to the details of offering a 5-week workshop. Conceivably I could serve on a panel or make a one-off presentation or something of that kind, but that at the outside.

      *

      Dennis Newson
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Committee member : IATEFL YLTSIG

      Network Coordinator  IATEFL:YLTSIG Teens (T)

      Committee Member : IATEFL GISIG: Social  networking

      Founder: Osna Group Second Life

      Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      Personal homepage

       Skype: Osnacantab
      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

      On 8 September 2013 18:12, dygonza <dygonza@...> wrote:

      Dear all,

      We would like to remind you about the Call for Proposals for next year's Electronic Village Online (EVO):

      We are excited to announce one more round of our Electronic Village Online, and we'd love to have inspiring educators presenting an online session in EVO 2014.

      The CALL Interest Section of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc. (TESOL) offers language teachers world-wide the opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village Online (EVO), a professional development project and virtual extension of the TESOL 2014 Convention in Oregon. The free 5-week sessions allow participants to engage in online discussion and/or short hands-on
      workshops on topics of professional interest in the field of ESL/EFL.

      For further information on how to become a moderator of one of our sessions, please visit our Call for Proposals page at:

      http://evosessions.pbworks.com/w/page/66615668/Call%20for%20Proposals%202014

      http://tinyurl.com/cfprop2014

      Feel free to forward this Call for Proposals to other e-lists. Thank you for helping us spread the word.

      On behalf of the EVO Coordination Team,

      Dafne Gonzalez