Re: [dogme] A dogme lesson in glorious technicolor.

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hi Fiona,

      I like the interaction because it's personal, authentic, intelligent, and fun. The result of your interaction and the student's creativity is a valuable artifact (text) that can be recycled, refurbished, and so on.

      Thanks for sharing!

      I'd be interested to read about the experience of anyone else who tries this out in other ways and in different contexts.

      Rob

      Sent from my iPad