A dogme lesson in glorious technicolor.

  • fiotf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
      I've just posted this on the eltpics ideas blog, but it's very much about Dogme, a Dogme lesson with a 1-2-1 adult student that worked very well, and I've added the student's written work (inc visuals) at the end. I'd be interested to know what you think.
      http://takeaphotoand.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/burning-questionnaires/

      Fiona
    • Jane Arnold
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
        no 1-2-1 classes myself, but if I had one, this would be something I
        would want to try.
        Jane
        El 31/03/2013 20:03, fiotf escribió:

        > I've just posted this on the eltpics ideas blog, but it's very much
        > about Dogme, a Dogme lesson with a 1-2-1 adult student that worked
        > very well, and I've added the student's written work (inc visuals) at
        > the end. I'd be interested to know what you think.
        > http://takeaphotoand.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/burning-questionnaires/
        >
        > Fiona

      • Rob
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
          Hi Fiona,

          I like the interaction because it's personal, authentic, intelligent, and fun. The result of your interaction and the student's creativity is a valuable artifact (text) that can be recycled, refurbished, and so on.

          Thanks for sharing!

          I'd be interested to read about the experience of anyone else who tries this out in other ways and in different contexts.

          Rob

          Sent from my iPad