apologies

  • fiotf
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
      I must apologise to the group for some spammy messages recently. I've just zapped them. They'd slipped through the net as they appeared to be messages from 'genuine' group members. I'll screw my moderator cap on a bit tighter and catch them sooner.

      Thanks for your patience,
      Fiona
    • rob
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
        Fiona, everyone, I know the feeling, and I'll do my best to be vigilant about that, too.

        Rob

        Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos.