Re: [dogme] Morphic resonance and the nature of language

  • rob
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Mark,

      It's been a while since I read Call of the Wild, and I would say the book is primarily about primitivism, so "genetic memory", as you call it, would make sense

      Sheldrake is saying something else, which I think you'll realize upon further reading; Sheldrake is arguing that evolution is habit, based on memory that does not reside in the brain, which is the materialist view.

      Rob