Dogme with beginners

  • Carol Goodey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi everyone

      I've recently written about an experience of using a dogme-like approach with a beginners group which might be of interest to some members of this group.

      http://cgoodey.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/what-i-had-planned-but-not-how-i-planned-it/

      This is simply an account of what happened on one instance with one particular group of learners. I realise it wouldn't be transferable to other contexts - or even to a different day with the same group of learners, but I've found the process of writing about it - and thinking about it in light of other accounts - to be useful in identifying some of the things that work or influence what happens in practice.

      Best wishes,
      Carol