Re: [dogme] New Dogme teacher!

  • heather farrow
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi Rob
      Thank you for your email.
      I now have my copy of 'Teaching Unplugged' and one or two other resources and need to settle down to look at your other suggestions and do some planning!  As it happens I came across a charity run EFL class which I volunteered in last Friday and there are one or two other places I may volunteer just to get a feel.  I was told by two sources last week that I cannot advertise a professional service unless I have the CELTA qualification and no doubt I would feel more confident if I had it but the application task seems rather crazy...as the questions are why I would be doing the course, to learn the answers! I will submit it anyway and see what happens;  I dont think I will do it!  I will keep looking into things and see how it works out.  I only left work on Tuesday, 31 July (and returned for two afternoons that week!), so feel I have rather hit the ground running!
      Your reply was a very good start, thank you!
      With best wishes