Re: Dogme program according to CEF

  • Natasha Janzen Ulbricht
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hello Piro,

      I remember a great summary of dogme that was posted here on 17/07/2010 by
      Frank Ferendo titled Dogme Summary. If you look in the archives you should
      be able to find it.

      Since dogme sees the students and their lives and the interaction between
      people as key (emergent language), using a course someone else wrote would
      not really be dogme. That being said, there is no reason you cannot try
      what other teachers found helpful in your classroom.

      This is my take early in the morning.

      If you cannot find the archive article I am referring to, then let me know.
      This advice has nothing to do with the CEF, but you could use the standards
      your students need to achieve to guide what you choose to do.

      Natasha

    • Robert Haines
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012