Call for articles

  • mauriceclaypole
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      To Members of the Dogme list,

      Articles are requested for the forthcoming issue of CALL Review, the
      newsletter of the Learning Technologies Special Interest Group of
      IATEFL.

      Contributions are welcome on any topic concerning the use - or non-use -
      of technology in ELT. This includes classroom technologies from chalk to
      interactive whiteboards and remote technologies such as Skype and Second
      Life; in other words, technolgy in its widest sense.

      There is no fixed length for contributions, so whether you have a lot to
      say or would simply like to share your news and views on the use of
      technology in language learning, CALL Review provides an excellent
      opportunity to reach our worldwide membership.

      Please consider if you would like to submit any of the following:

      Feature articles
      Book reviews
      Hardware and software reviews
      Interviews
      Conference reports
      Announcements of forthcoming events
      Photographs, screenshots
      Anything not included above that might be of interest to our members.

      Contributions should be sent as Word documents with any graphics
      attached as separate JPEGs. No special formatting is required.

      The deadline for the spring issue is 31 March 2011.

      Detailed guidelines for submissions can be found on the LTSIG website
      at:

      http://ltsig.org.uk/newsletter.html
      <http://ltsig.org.uk/newsletter.html>

      Please send your contributions to: m.claypole@...
      <mailto:m.claypole@...>
      with a copy to mauriceclaypole@...
      <mailto:mauriceclaypole@...> .

      If you wish to discuss ideas for contributions, please feel free to
      contact me by e-mail or Skype.

      Skype name: MauriceClaypole

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Best wishes,

      Maurice Claypole
      Editor, CALL Review
      The Journal of the IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG

    • Dr. ahmed mahmoud
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
        Dear Sir/Madam,
        Please tell me about publication in the mentioned journal; is it refereed? Thanks for your collaboration

        Best of my Regards
        Ahmed Awad Amin
        Ph.D Methods of Teaching English
        Methods of Teaching Department