Re: European project digital language learning

  • Karenne Sylvester
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1 9:04 AM
      LOL - had the same thought Emma, which led me somehow to thinking about Coca Cola!

      --- In dogme@yahoogroups.com, "Emma" <emma.herrod@...> wrote:

      > My understanding was that dogme was "materials-light" not "materials-free"?
      >
      > --- In dogme@yahoogroups.com, Robert Horne <bretorne@> wrote:
      > >
      > > anything 'online' has absolutely nothing to do with the materials-free ethos which is Dogme.

    • Joel
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3 3:23 AM
        Thank you all for the discussion. Further to Karenne's suggestion (and she has guineau pigged - is that a correct verb form??) I have now placed a short version and a longer version, of surveys on the use of online language courses in Google docs.

        Short survey is: http://bit.ly/9jlfK2

        Long survey is: http://bit.ly/dDAwTz

        I would be extremely grateful if subscribers could take a little time to help our European Union funded education project with their experience and knowledge, or even lack of experience (it is just as valid).

        Here is a repeat of the initial descriptive paragraph: GLOSSA http://www.ellinikiglossa.eu/ is a European Union education project under the LifeLong Learning Program. The project is for language educators and authorities across Europe. It is building methodologies, practices and courses specifically to help develop language learning and teaching for the less widely taught languages of Europe.

        Thank you for your help.

        Joel
        Partner GLOSSA project
        Kindersite Project