Call for paper

  • Sinan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to inform you that we have completed the legal formalities to publish an international journal in the field of foreign language teaching and learning. The title of the journal is "The Journal of Language Teaching and Learning" with the web address of www.jltl.org .

      JLTL is a biannual scientific journal dedicated to the exploration of original and high-quality research and critical scholarship that helps define and advance inquiry concerned with issues related to language and education. JLTL aims to provide a medium for communication among researchers as well as a channel linking researchers and practitioners. JLTL includes research articles, book reviews, critical literature reviews. JLTL publishes original refereed contributions including but not limited to the following aspects of foreign language teaching and learning:
      • Second/Foreign language acquisition
      • Second/Foreign language pedagogy
      • Teacher education and development
      • Language and Technology
      • Language assessment and evaluation
      • Culture and language teaching
      • Language, cognition and brain
      • Language and learner characteristics
      • Language planning and policy
      • Applied linguistics research methodology
      • Reading, writing, literacy
      Authors are particularly encouraged to offer innovatory and challenging perspectives as regards the teaching of foreign languages. We would be very grateful if you could kindly inform the colleagues in your department and circulate the email to inform the possible contributors.

      JLTL is also looking for editors who can review the manuscripts received. We are looking forward to your contributions. You may visit the site to learn more about JLTL and to register to the site. If you would like to become an editor, please do not forget to paste your bio-statement so that we can send you manuscripts that are relevant to your studies.

      Kind regards,
      Dr. Kemal Sinan Özmen
      Associate Editor, Gazi University