New Year conversation lesson

  • Karenne Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hi Colleagues,

      Hope you're all surviving this cold weather! Had my first lesson this
      morning and think my chin froze off on the way home.

      If you're looking around for something easy, topical and enjoyable ;-)
      to take into your first week of classes, here's a link to a set I've
      posted up on my website:

      http://www.kalinago-english.com/cms/images/free/newyear09.pdf

      I've also done a blog posting on using the ABBA tune for max speaking.

      That's over here:

      http://kalinago.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-new-year-by-abba.html

      Take care and wish you the best for 2009.

      Karenne
    • Marianne Dorléac
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        Merci Karenne !! this was lovely ! happy new year to you too !
        (I particularly enjoyed the "philosophical" extension of the song you suggested).

        Marianne