Dennis i.e. Osnacantab Nesterov poses before his launchroom on Kip Yellowjacket's island

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Apart from my villa in Second Life, I've now also got a so-called
      launchroom. The idea is that in SL you do not need a roof and walls!

      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück
      GERMANY
      Webhead,
      Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
      Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists
      Discussion Moderator ELTA-OWL