Dis,CHAT,TNG., ACT: Conversation lessons , General English 18+

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      I've been asked by a friend to ask members of my lists if they have a
      favourite, recommendable approach to teaching/dealing with conversation
      lessons - adults, 18+ General English.

      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück
      GERMANY
      Webhead,
      Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
      Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists
      Discussion Moderator ELTA-OWL