Book - Conversation

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Do members of the list know this book of Scott's?:

      Scott Thornbury and Diana Slade: Conversation: From Description to Pedagogy
      Cambridge Language Teaching Library CUP 2006 two paperback ISBN numbers

      13 978 0 521 89116 5
      10 0 521 89116 7

      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück
      GERMANY
      Webhead,
      Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
      Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists

    • Natasa Jovanovic 2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Dear Dennis

        I am a newbee to DOGMEgroup. I ve been enjoying your discussions but have
        not had time to join and contribute. I promise I will

        No, I got hold of several books by Scott Th. but not this one you mentioned.
        I ll scour the ELT catalogue and try to order locally.
        It is so good to be such a big ELT name and to be just known as Scott. It
        takes a lot of nice personality to be known as just Scott. /Dear Scott/

        Kudos to you, S! .:)

        Natasha