Motivating language learners European Union Project

  • Kindersite Joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      r.e. Don’t Give Up, Socrates Lingua European Union Education Project

      The “Don’t Give Up” project needs your help to understand why students drop out of language courses. Our website has more information about the project http://dontgiveup.eu . The website is available in 4 languages English, Spanish, Czech and Polish.

      The project has now advanced to the stage were a questionnaire is ready and we would be very grateful if language educators can add your knowledge and expertise to the project.

      The questionnaire includes many areas about language courses, schools and learning, as we know the answer to motivating students is not simple.

      Possibly there is additional information or ideas that you have; we would love to here your thoughts. The questionnaire is only available in English at the moment.

      To directly download the questionnaire you can use this link:

      http://dontgiveup.eu/fileadmin/downloads/Quest_FINAL1.doc

      We hope to have completed the questionnaire stage of the project before the end of October so replies before then would be much appreciated.

      Best regards and thank you for your expert input

      Dagmar Pelikanova

      Jazyková škola s právem státní jazykové zkoušky PELIKÁN, s.r.o.

      Lidická 9,
      Brno, Czech Republic
      Don’t Give Up
      Tel: +420 777 822 296
      Email: dont_give_up@...
      Web: http://dontgiveup.eu
      Socrates European Union Project
      (This newsletter is being sent to you as part of the Kindersite Project’s European Dissemination process).