Presentation of interactive whiteboards

  • Andreas Büsing
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 5:56 AM
      Regarding the latest discussion …

      Basic stuff you can do with an interactive whiteboard.

      Unfortunately in German:

      < http://breezesrv.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/p19275074/>

      May the rest of your day be perfect

      Best wishes

      Andreas

      Phone: 01801-63384604568

      Fax: 01805-0068648058
      Skype: bigfellow68

      Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the
      vast limits of their knowledge.

      ---Mark Twain

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 6:53 AM
        Thanks for that, Andreas.

        The presenter demonstrates clearly that an interactive whiteboard is very
        similar to to having a large screen PC hooked up to the Internet, plus
        printer. I can imagine that many teachers could devise ways of having the
        pupils do most of the work, and not the teacher. IWBs do remain though, in
        my view, awfully expensive pieces of equipment.