17658Blog post: where are all the unplugged teacher trainers?

  • Anthony Gaughan
    Jan 22, 2014
      Hi all,

      *WARNING: wanton self-promotion of a blog post I wrote in advance of a plenary talk by the same name at the upcoming International House Barcelona ELT Conference (6-7 February)*

      Where are all the unplugged teacher trainers? wp.me/p2DMwG-lT

      If any of you would like to share your thoughts, head over and leave a comment; I'll be building part of the talk around the replies I get.

      Thanks in advance, and happy new year!

      Anthony