17652RE: Back in the classroom

  • romiha1
    Jan 15, 2014
      Just popping my head in during a ten-minute break between classes to say how refreshing it is to read yet another thoughtful, intelligent discussion here. I don't have time to participate, but I am following  the thread with great interest.

      Diarmuid,

      You've indicated a desire to use evidence-based theory to guide your practice  - perhaps on a blog or in an email exchange - so I ask whether you can provide evidence that teaching unplugged facilitates language acquisition any more effectively than other approaches?