      From: younglearners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:younglearners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Newson
      Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 11:52 AM
      To: j; gisig; eltaowl; l; Bill Templer; Susan Hillyard; Charles Goodger; Carol Rainbow
      Subject: [younglearners] The inimical Stephen Krashen

      Here is a recent talk by the inimical Stephen Krashen. I'll declare a private prejudice: I am charmed and totally convinced by his arguments and  what he has to say.

      Dennis Newson
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Committee member : IATEFL YLTSIG

      Network Coordinator  IATEFL:YLTSIG Teens (T)

      Committee Member : IATEFL GISIG: Social  networking

      Founder: Osna Group Second Life

      Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      Personal homepage

       Skype: Osnacantab
      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic