Volunteers needed

  • Joan Orr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 10:02 PM
      Hi All:

      We are moving closer to officially announcing our challenge for dog bite prevention week, which we have been discussing with this group since before Christmas.

      We have decided on the name and tag line:

      International Dog Bite Prevention Challenge
      Teach a Child - Save a Dog

      We have a terrific project manager: Leslie Hagert

      Our target is to educate 50,000 children during that one week.

      We have issued a new survey to help us finalize volunteer commitments. The previous survey was just to help us gauge interest. We will use the new survey results to create the volunteer committees. So if you want to help out with this on one of the committees please fill out the survey:

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DoggoneSafeVolunteer

      Of course you can always join a committee later as well, so don't worry if you feel you can't commit right now.

      Thanks for your support of this exciting initiative,

      Joan