Heads UP

  • L. H.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
      Just got a call from a friend of mine: Aaron Short of the Post/BK Paper. He would like to write a small item about the dog ban at Barge park. To this end he'd like to have a group of dog owners go up there on Sunday to "pose" for a picture. Thoughts, anyone?
    • teater212
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        I'm up for it. My dog doesn't do well with other dogs though so I probably wouldn't bring him.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
          Will bump you his phone number so you all can talk. Otherwise I posted an announcement about this group on the unofficial CB1 Yahoo group.