Re: [mypethaven] RE: Rumor about Swiffer Jet

  • SRANWILL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      In a message dated 9/30/2005 12:53:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, dawn@... writes:
      Hi Everyone,

      I received the information about the Swiffer Jet via Email. If anyone
      knows anything about the facts, please tell us. We would like to clear
      this up as soon as possible.

      We all know that chemicals are not good for people OR pets, but it's
      possible that the rumors floating around about the Swifferjet are
      totally unsubstantiated.

      If anyone would like to share your opinion on this topic, please do.
      We welcome any information you may have.

      :)

      Learn about the benefits of variety in your dog's diet...
      Click Here!

      Visit My Pet Haven - Where it's All About Pets!
      http://www.mypethaven.com

      Too much email?

      If you only want to receive our newsletter and special sales notices, just log in to the group (below), Click "edit membership" at the top of the page, and set your email preferences to receive only "Special Notices". Or, if you want to keep up on what's happening in our group, but don't want the individual emails, just set your email preferences to receive just a "Daily Digest". That way, you will only get one email per day at most.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Hi Dawn:
      I don't know anything about THAT story but I do know that when my Shih Tzu was only about six months old, I used the Swiffer Wetjet and I used to notice that my puppy licked the floor a fair amount (I SHOULD have read the bottle more carefully as it does say that about not allowing children or small animals to ingest it)...and my puppy got sick and kept vomiting and I took him to the vet and they couldn't find anything else wrong with him, and finally they asked me what I used on my floor, and I told them, and they said "NO!" "That is dangerous stuff for small animals!"  I stopped using the WetJet (although it is so darned handy!) and now I use Mr. Clean and then I mop a couple of times with clean water and Charlie Chan hasn't gotten sick to his stomach since!  Just thought I would write and let you know!  Thanks for the warning...and I'm glad I already stopped using the Swiffer WetJet!  Becki W.