DIAMOND PET FOOD RECALL

  • My Pet Haven
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Information current

      http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/newpetfoodrecalls/brand_list.cfm?Trade_Name=DIAMOND&pet=Dog

      NOW.....

      How many recalls will there be before YOUR pet is affected? When you're through reading....maybe it's time to check out Life's Abundance natural pet foods, pet care, treats and more. NEVER has Life's Abundance been on recall.

      We challenge you to find a better - more balanced pet food out there. While you're visiting, be sure to check out our Pet Food Comparison charts for both Dogs  and Cats .

      Switch your pet to Life's Abundance, and we know you'll never go back to what you were feeding before.

      MORE INFORMATION....