NEW Re-Designed My Pet Haven

  • My Pet Haven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 10:33 PM
      Hi everyone!

      Well... the time finally came. We had to update our web store and I sure hope you like it. Now... you will be able to log in, see your orders, check tracking numbers, etc. There is soooooooo much more we will be adding, but in the meantime, feel free to take advantage of our GRAND OPENING Free Shipping Special.

      And please.... if you have a moment, please tell us your thoughts on the new site? I would appreciate that very much! :)

      Hugs...

      Dawn
      My Pet Haven
      http://www.mypethaven.com