Quick Answer - Happy Me

  • My Pet Haven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011
      Hi everyone. I'm sorry. I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to spend with all of you, but I have a good reason ;)

      My Pet Haven (www.mypethaven.com) has been serving all of you since 2001. There have been many design changes along the way, and this one will be BIG!

      Our NEW My Pet Haven store will be much different and so much easier! Some of the things we will be offering to our customers is:

      Wish List
      Gift Registry
      Smooth and Easy Check Out
      Order History
      Rewards Program
      The option of signing up for an account to keep your information on file for simple check out when you return.

      NOW..... here's the favor that describes "Quick Answer - Happy Me". If you have just a moment, would you please give me your opinion?

      The new site is not ready, in fact it's just in it's beginning stages but if you do like something you see and would like to make a purchase, please contact us and we will be happy to take care of you :)

      With that being said.... I would appreciate it so much if you would respond with your opinion (old site vs new site) You can post here or send us an email at sales@...

      Ok..... here they are (drum roll.............)

      Old My Pet Haven:
      http://www.mypethaven.com

      Temporary www NEW My Pet Haven:
      http://erdmf.vjxcr.servertrust.com