PLEASE ADOPT! ONLY HAS TILL FRIDAY!!!!!!! (Brindle Boston Terrier Mix) (Pics)

  • acherryontop1987
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      I have a 2 year old Brindle Mix that we rescued from a family that
      left him chained outside his whole life. We have housebroken him, and
      he knows a few commands and tricks such as sit, stay, "chill" (which
      either means lay down, or stop jumping up and down) He's great on a
      leash and absolutely loves to run around.

      He would be wonderful for an active individual or family who are
      looking for the perfect companion. He becomes very attached to his
      'person' and always loves to play. He gets along with small dogs, but
      is nervous around bigger ones.

      Sadly I cannot keep him because due to health issues I can no longer
      take him on my daily runs, plus I have a 2 month puppy.

      I really would love for him to find a good home. He comes with his
      food and water bowl (which stores his food underneath.) his lamby,
      kong, kong stuffers, collars, leah, blanket/bed, and his toy steak.

      I cannot keep him past Friday and will be forced to take him to a
      shelter due to the fact that I am moving. Please Please Please help
      him find his forever home!!!

      Contact me at: amanda_rascon@...

      Always accepting donations to help with the pups. I NEVER bring the
      dogs I rescue to the pound. I ONLY give them to good owners that will
      love them. It can get expensive, so anything helps. Thanks!

      view PICTURES OF HIM at: http://www.adpost.com/us/pets/46510/