Special Puppy

  • furnfeatherz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      I thought this was such a sweety I had to share...  I hope the pictures show up...

      Special Puppy

      A PUPPY has been born in
      Japan with a large,

      clear, love-heart-shaped pattern in his coat.

      The
      Chihuahua was born in May as one of a litter to a breeder.

      Shop owner Emiko Sakurada said it was the first time a

      puppy with the marks had been born out of a thousand she had bred.

      She had no plans to sell the puppy, which has been named 'Heart-kun'.

      The long-coated male
      Chihuahua puppy was born in Odate, northern Japan

      TOO PRECIOUS NOT TO SHARE

      The content of this email message including any attachments is the confidential property of St. Mary's General Hospital and is intended for use by the individual or institution to which it is addressed. This email message including any attachments may not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except by the intended recipient with his/her organization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      FREE  Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!