30 Day Money Back Guarantee on our Pet Products!

  • www.mypethaven.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      It's never too late to pursue a holistic approach to maintain your
      pet's health and happiness. Healthy Pet Net products, developed by
      veterinarian Jane Bicks, DVM, were formulated with your pets mental
      and physical well-being as well as their environment in mind.

      Good health begins with a nutritious diet. Feed your pet Healthy Pet
      Net's Life Abundance Premium Healthy Foods for Dogs and Cats. This
      wonderful and all natural food contains protein, vitamins, minerals,
      fats and fatty acids essential for the optimal health of the pet in
      your life. Dog and cats love the taste and you no longer have to
      worry about the toxic ingredients in their food.

      In addition to the pet food, purchase our supplements which are
      formulated to contribute to a pet's long life; to soothe dry, flaky
      skin; to assist with weight-loss and to maintain strong bones and
      joints. Also, our dog treats help to fight against plague and to keep
      breath fresh.

      Other products such as chemical-free shampoo and coat conditioners
      keep animals healthy and clean. The gentle, odor removing spray can
      be used to deodorize as well as keep pets odor free between baths.

      For more information, visit us at:

      http://www.mypethaven.com/healthy_pet_net.htm