A Beautiful Story - Please see for yourself

  • www.mypethaven.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
      Positively amazing!

      Did you hear about the horses that were trapped for 3 days on a tiny
      piece of land in wind and rain in the Netherlands last month? It had
      the nation mesmerized, watching about 100 horses huddle against the
      wind and watching 18 of them die. First firemen then the Dutch army
      tried to
      rescue them, both unsuccessfully. Four women on horseback rode out to
      the rescue.

      Here's a video of it.....THE SOUND BEGINS ABOUT 58 SECONDS AFTER THE
      START.....

      http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-4584913278289860160

      I'm sure you will be touched by it as much as I was :)
      Dawn
      http://www.mypethaven.com
    • furnfeatherz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
        That was so beautiful...  Brought tears to my eyes...
        Thanks for sharing..
        Sheila
      • bimbo51@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2007
          That was so beautiful to watch!!
        • Dorothy Thompson
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2007
            It's good to know I wasn't the only one crying. My husband looked at me funny when he saw me crying over this video. I was just impressed that it was 4 women who got the job done.

            Dottie

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
              Dottie,

                  Yes four women took it upon themselves to make the first step! And their hard efforts were a great success! =) I saved the video =)