I NEED VET ADVICE :(

  • mylittleman51
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      I have a little yorkie who is about a year and a half. He needs to have
      one of his baby teeth pulled out. The quote from my vet was 165+
      antibiotics. I thought that was a bit extreme. A friend of mine who
      lives out of state has their little yorkie's done for $60 a tooth (2
      were done). I know CA is expensive but for the vet????? If anyone else
      has had their little ones tooth pulled... PLEASE let me know about how
      much it cost!! Thanks!
    • Kristen Overdurf
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
        That seems high to me, I am gettin my chihuahua's
        teeth cleaned and it is only $120 for the cleaning. We
        need to pull a tooth and it's like 40. I would call
        around, some vets charge too much. Good luck :)