IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

  • www.mypethaven.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Pet safety is very important over the holiday season. Please read
      our article on Pet Christmas Safety at:

      http://www.mypethaven.com/pet_christmas_safety.htm

      While you're there, be sure to check out all the wonderful Christmas
      gifts we have for pets, and those pet lovers you know. If you can't
      come up with just the right thing, a My Pet Haven Gift Certificate
      couldn't be more perfect! Click the link below to see our Christmas
      pages:

      http://www.mypethaven.com/christmas_pet_stuff.htm

      There is also a change with our newsletter. We found it is much
      easier to use Constant Contact email software. Not to worry, all of
      you who are signed up will continue receiving our newsletter so you
      don't have to do a thing :)

      Have a safe and Happy Holiday :)

      Dawn
      www.mypethaven.com