Congratulations! TSN#:3579220329 E-mail ID Won

  • Van Zee, Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012

      Congratulations! TSN#:3579220329 E-mail ID Won
      GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED
      FREELOTTO AFFILIATED U.K. OFFICE.
      Fast Fun Ltd. 1-3 Floor, 124 Baker Street,
      London, England, W1U 6TY,
      United Kingdom.
      --
      You're receiving this email from the FreeLotto® Services. We are delighted to congratulate you more on your email achievement in our online draw held recently at the LOTTERY HALL, United Kingdom in our ongoing FREELOTTO online International program. Your e-mail ID which was registered with TSN#:3579220329, was among the 25 Lucky winners of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,500,000.00 USD) each.

      To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to reply to this email expeditiously contact the Accredited Licensed Office through the below details provided;

      1). Legitimate Name;
      2). Mobile Number;
      3). Country of Residence;
      4). Age;

      For Claims Contact Information
      FreeLotto® Services
      Government Accredited Licensed Office
      Office Tel on: 07024012889 (intl. +447024012889)
      Email: flslicensenuk@...

      You have just Two (2) weeks to claim your prize to avoid the Deadline Fixed, confidentiality should be accorded at all times. We hopefully congratulate you and other Winners for your success in our Lottery programme.

      Sincerely Yours,
      Van Zee, Kevin
      (Coordinator/Online Publicity).
      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL CONTACT SEND AN EMAIL TO flslicensenuk@... TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

    • Shah
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2013
        My Full Name Kenedy Anak Lenggie
        My Identity No 760724 - 13 - 5421
        My Friend Phone Number +0163260998
        My Country Malaysia
        My Account Number 108299033775 Malayan Banking(Maybank)
        My Age 36 Year Old
        --- In dog-shop@yahoogroups.com, "Van Zee, Kevin" <KVanzee@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations! TSN#:3579220329 E-mail ID Won
        > GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED
        > FREELOTTO AFFILIATED U.K. OFFICE.
        > Fast Fun Ltd. 1-3 Floor, 124 Baker Street,
        > London, England, W1U 6TY,
        > United Kingdom.
        > --
        > You're receiving this email from the FreeLotto® Services. We are delighted to congratulate you more on your email achievement in our online draw held recently at the LOTTERY HALL, United Kingdom in our ongoing FREELOTTO online International program. Your e-mail ID which was registered with TSN#:3579220329, was among the 25 Lucky winners of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,500,000.00 USD) each.
        >
        > To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to reply to this email expeditiously contact the Accredited Licensed Office through the below details provided;
        >
        > 1). Legitimate Name;
        > 2). Mobile Number;
        > 3). Country of Residence;
        > 4). Age;
        >
        > For Claims Contact Information
        > FreeLotto® Services
        > Government Accredited Licensed Office
        > Office Tel on: 07024012889 (intl. +447024012889)
        > Email: flslicensenuk@...
        >
        > You have just Two (2) weeks to claim your prize to avoid the Deadline Fixed, confidentiality should be accorded at all times. We hopefully congratulate you and other Winners for your success in our Lottery programme.
        >
        > Sincerely Yours,
        > Van Zee, Kevin
        > (Coordinator/Online Publicity).
        > DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL CONTACT SEND AN EMAIL TO flslicensenuk@... TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

      • Dat
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2013
          --- In dog-shop@yahoogroups.com, "Van Zee, Kevin" <KVanzee@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations! TSN#:3579220329 E-mail ID Won
          > GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED
          > FREELOTTO AFFILIATED U.K. OFFICE.
          > Fast Fun Ltd. 1-3 Floor, 124 Baker Street,
          > London, England, W1U 6TY,
          > United Kingdom.
          > --
          > You're receiving this email from the FreeLotto® Services. We are delighted to congratulate you more on your email achievement in our online draw held recently at the LOTTERY HALL, United Kingdom in our ongoing FREELOTTO online International program. Your e-mail ID which was registered with TSN#:3579220329, was among the 25 Lucky winners of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,500,000.00 USD) each.
          >
          > To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to reply to this email expeditiously contact the Accredited Licensed Office through the below details provided;
          >
          > 1). Legitimate Name;
          > 2). Mobile Number;
          > 3). Country of Residence;
          > 4). Age;
          >
          > For Claims Contact Information
          > FreeLotto® Services
          > Government Accredited Licensed Office
          > Office Tel on: 07024012889 (intl. +447024012889)
          > Email: flslicensenuk@...
          >
          > You have just Two (2) weeks to claim your prize to avoid the Deadline Fixed, confidentiality should be accorded at all times. We hopefully congratulate you and other Winners for your success in our Lottery programme.
          >
          > Sincerely Yours,
          > Van Zee, Kevin
          > (Coordinator/Online Publicity).
          > DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL CONTACT SEND AN EMAIL TO flslicensenuk@... TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

        • gabi
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 24, 2013
            --- In dog-shop@yahoogroups.com, "Van Zee, Kevin" <KVanzee@...> wrote:

            > Congratulations! TSN#:3579220329 E-mail ID Won
            > GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED
            > FREELOTTO AFFILIATED U.K. OFFICE.
            > Fast Fun Ltd. 1-3 Floor, 124 Baker Street,
            > London, England, W1U 6TY,
            > United Kingdom.
            > --
            > You're receiving this email from the FreeLotto® Services. We are delighted to congratulate you more on your email achievement in our online draw held recently at the LOTTERY HALL, United Kingdom in our ongoing FREELOTTO online International program. Your e-mail ID which was registered with TSN#:3579220329, was among the 25 Lucky winners of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,500,000.00 USD) each.
            >
            > To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to reply to this email expeditiously contact the Accredited Licensed Office through the below details provided;
            >
            > 1). Legitimate Name;
            > 2). Mobile Number;
            > 3). Country of Residence;
            > 4). Age;
            >
            > For Claims Contact Information
            > FreeLotto® Services
            > Government Accredited Licensed Office
            > Office Tel on: 07024012889 (intl. +447024012889)
            > Email: flslicensenuk@...
            >
            > You have just Two (2) weeks to claim your prize to avoid the Deadline Fixed, confidentiality should be accorded at all times. We hopefully congratulate you and other Winners for your success in our Lottery programme.
            >
            > Sincerely Yours,
            > Van Zee, Kevin
            > (Coordinator/Online Publicity).
            > DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL CONTACT SEND AN EMAIL TO flslicensenuk@... TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.