Re: [doc_hoovie] shelter half or halves

  • Jay Callaham
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013
      I have one in my own collection (WW1 emphasis) that is a Great War issue, but had a later repair with a couple of the WW2 buttons with the "six-pointed star made up of 13 stars" type buttons.

      Looks like it might have been surplussed to a Boy Scout troop. Interesting stuff out there.

      Jay
      callaham@...

      "Molon Labe" - - attributed to Leonidas, Spartan King
      "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine
      "If you do not receive this, it must have miscarried, therefore I beg you write and let me know." - - - Sir Boyle Roche, 18th century Member of the Irish Parliament