2321RE: RE: WD AGO Form No. 24 - Service Record

  • whos_kiesling
    Sep 16, 2013

       Thanks.  I have an original but it has a lot of pages filled in which makes it virtually impossible to replicate via scanning.  I have an Admin book on the way, but looks like I'll have to try replicating myself.

      --- In doc_hoovie@yahoogroups.com, <doc_hoovie@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       As far as I know, no one has this.  The only thing I can tell you is that you have to construct this form.  I can email you an example from my Admin book.  I have thought about doing it.  But it too many pages.  Good luck.

      --- In doc_hoovie@yahoogroups.com, <mattkiesling@...> wrote:

      Anyone know where I can find either a pdf or blank copy of form 24?  It's the 24 page Service Record.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic