      From: doc_hoovie@yahoogroups.com [mailto:doc_hoovie@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Larry Waggoner
      Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2013 10:33 PM
      To: doc_hoovie@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [doc_hoovie] ammonia inhalants

      Great! Thanks, Ian.  Computer crashed last year and I was able to get most of my paperwork back.  I'm still unable to find a couple of boxes.  The MSA adhesive compresses I noticed was gone a couple of days ago and, now that I have the labels and started to do up a box, I find I'm missing the Amonia Inhalant Box also.  Can you or anyone else supply these?