2297102nd medical battalion

  • linda
    Mar 2, 2013
      Hi doc
      I am interested in the history of the 102nd medical Bn., 27th Division. Can you please
      Send any information about this battalion if possible. My dad was part of the 101 airborne the first 2 yrs of ww2. He was injured and trained as a chemical NCO and corporal serving in Med sanitation on Saipan, and mostly okanawa for the last 4 months
      Of the war. Their is a medical site, but specializes in Europe, not the Pacific. It would be
      Great for my family history (genealogy) if I can grasp a better idea of what his duties were, or could have been.
      Thanks
      ljinks@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic