I can't see any progress

  • Cloud Shinomori
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Well though I ve to post.Hai here's sth new.
      Sorry I was busy.
      The news is:
      To celebrate this year's World cup,Kirin Nuda (Japanese socccer team's
      official drink)has put out a new bottle design, as well as commmercial
      featuring none other than Oozora Tsubasa from Captain Tsubasa.This
      character is a icon of Jap team.

      (Wat's with doing all these?U ve seen wat did Jap do in WorldCup.If a
      team gonna ve this type of icon, no wonder of loosing!!
      I never liked that character.So even being a Japanese, I did not
      supported em as I knew this will happen.)

      Hai no prob.I'm not supporting any team of Worldcup ^_^......-_-'