Re: kon-nichiwa! ^^

  • angel_harada_riku
    Message 1 of 82 , Sep 3, 2001
      riku-chan here! <br>gomen nasai, i don't read
      japanese but i've got my hands on D.N.Angel book
      no.1-5.(unfortunately, it's in japanese...) *sighs*<br>anyway, do you
      guys chat in yahoo? if i'm online, i'll be in yahoo
      chat using this name and i'll be in Azumano No.2
      Middle School, under Entertainment and Arts, user
      rooms.<br>that's all. sayounara! ^^<br>-harada riku-
    • priestessofseiryu
      Message 82 of 82 , Feb 28 11:20 PM