Does anyone know..

  • unknown_anime_gal
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
      Hihi.. I'm new here.. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy
      D.N.Angel merchandise in Singapore, including the PS2 game? Besides
      the comics and VCD, I mean. Also.. I want to know if the comic story
      and VCD story of D.N.Angel are the same. Please post a message here
      or email unknown_anime_gal@.... Thank you!!

      ~.~ UnKnOwN_AnImE_GaL
    • mook quies
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
        'ello and welcome ^_^
        um..purchasing, the only thing I can suggest is hunt arond, or try online...but most of my sites are us based..um this one MIGHT work for you, I think they ship from japan itself. http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/find.asp , but i could be wrong. I know they have lost of different things, also depending on when you check though.

        story wise, the comic and the anime are simular. but they add a bunch of random pointles once in teh middle and change the beganing some...add and extra large scale character,...only the 2nd to last arch is at all close, at that is the best arch. andthe ending..i doubt it will be anyhting like the manga end when the manga gets there. the last 6 or so are rather good. the rest, 'eh, okay i guess.

        hope that helped you some, ja ne!

        Natalie

        "... do you know the reaper that only eats apples?"

      • unknown_anime_gal
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
          Hihi~ Thanks for your help!! Altough it's an internet shop and I
          can't buy from there, but I added a lot of pictures to my
          collection! Thank a lot!! ^.^

          --- In dnangelfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mook quies <mookquies@y...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2004
            no problem, glad to help ^_^ if you ever need anything else, just feel free to e-mail. a warning though if you were expecting much from this group. it's kinda dead X_x

            wrote:
            > 'ello and welcome ^_^
            > um..purchasing, the only thing I can suggest is hunt arond, or try
            online...but most of my sites are us based..um this one MIGHT work
            for you, I think they ship from japan itself.
            http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/find.asp , but i could be wrong. I
            know they have lost of different things, also depending on when you
            check though.

            > story wise, the comic and the anime are simular. but they add a
            bunch of random pointles once in teh middle and change the beganing
            some...add and extra large scale character,...only the 2nd to last
            arch is at all close, at that is the best arch. andthe ending..i
            doubt it will be anyhting like the manga end when the manga gets
            there. the last 6 or so are rather good. the rest, 'eh, okay i guess.

            > hope that helped you some, ja ne!
            >

            > Natalie
            >
            > "... do you know the reaper that only eats apples?"

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2004
              It doesn't matter. I've joined tons of 'dead' groups before.. *grins*
              Used to it!
              wrote:
              > no problem, glad to help ^_^ if you ever need anything else, just
              feel free to e-mail. a warning though if you were expecting much
              from this group. it's kinda dead X_x

              > unknown_anime_gal <unknown_anime_gal@y...> wrote:
              > Hihi~ Thanks for your help!! Altough it's an internet shop and I
              > can't buy from there, but I added a lot of pictures to my
              > collection! Thank a lot!! ^.^
              >
              > --- In dnangelfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mook quies <mookquies@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > 'ello and welcome ^_^
              > > um..purchasing, the only thing I can suggest is hunt arond, or
              try
              > online...but most of my sites are us based..um this one MIGHT work
              > for you, I think they ship from japan itself.
              > http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/find.asp , but i could be wrong. I
              > know they have lost of different things, also depending on when
              you
              > check though.
              > >
              > > story wise, the comic and the anime are simular. but they add a
              > bunch of random pointles once in teh middle and change the
              beganing
              > some...add and extra large scale character,...only the 2nd to last
              > arch is at all close, at that is the best arch. andthe ending..i
              > doubt it will be anyhting like the manga end when the manga gets
              > there. the last 6 or so are rather good. the rest, 'eh, okay i
              guess.

              > > hope that helped you some, ja ne!
              > >

              > > Natalie
              > >
              > > "... do you know the reaper that only eats apples?"

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 7, 2004
                lol, well, then, I guess it's all good ^_^