English D.N. Angel Volume 1 out early .

  • leannahx
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 5:25 PM
      This group sure has been quiet lately. :) I thought I'd let everyone
      know that Suncoast had the first volume of D.N. Angel when I went in
      today. It'd be my guess that it's available in other places as well!
      ~Leanna
    • Nozomi Anshin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19 9:11 PM
        Please tell me you're not joking!!!!!! I've been wanting something new to come out, and the closest thing was the expected release for it in april! I'm definitely gonna have to hunt it down!
        ~Nozomi~

        leannahx <YDoUDout@...> wrote:
        This group sure has been quiet lately. :) I thought I'd let everyone
        know that Suncoast had the first volume of D.N. Angel when I went in
        today. It'd be my guess that it's available in other places as well!
        ~Leanna

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. ~ Harlan Ellison
        Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies ~ Gene Hill
        "When life hands you lemons, ask for a bottle of tequila and some salt."

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • leannahx
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19 9:38 PM
          Well, I'm certainly not joking as I read it just this evening. I'm
          not sure on it's availability in other places, since I've known
          mangas to to be available in some areas and not in others. Hopefully,
          though, you'll be able to find it!

          --- In dnangelfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Nozomi Anshin