Haaaaaaaallo

  • ysolda
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi!!<br>Hello I'm a new member...uuuh gwee big
      surprise ^_^<br>anyway just saying a big Hi. I won't bore
      you with how much I love yukiru sugisaki's works
      ^_^<br>I have up to Volume 4 in the chinese manga
      ^_^<br>oh yes just to answer the previous
      question:<br><br>Dnangel also has 3 drama cd's out. and also artbooks
      you read Sotsugyou 'M'?<br>well I ahve the
      translation for Volume 1 of sotsugyou M up~ ^_^<br>hehe
      it out and write in the guestbook. you know you want
      tooo.......<br><br>hmm also I love hime chan no ribon. yawara, a manga
      called ingenue<br>and also I like Cowboy beboop,
      nadesico, karekano, and a heap of other stuff. but I love
      cowboy beboop music.<br>I know I'm full if sugery
      goodness ^_^ hehe<br>anyway yeah nice to meet you all
    • priestessofseiryu
      Message 82 of 82 , Feb 28, 2002