What'd they do to him?!

  • blackprodigynn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
      Is it just me or has Hiwatari-kun been erased from the show for a
      long, long time? What happened to the original plot? ;.;
    • Lady Jam
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2003
        Ma, I think you're right. He's been missing since episode 4 that means he's been missing for about 6 epi already. If my sources are correct the reason for his dissapprearance is due to the writers of the series. According to my source they have a different writer for each episode. Thus with different writers for each episode the story tends to get of track. But I wish Hiwatari-kun would appear soon. He so cool!!!

        blackprodigynn <blackprodigynn@...> wrote:Is it just me or has Hiwatari-kun been erased from the show for a
        long, long time? What happened to the original plot? ;.;

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • hsy_kathy
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2003
          I think they might have decided to not have him on the show for a
          while because of the big finale. :)

          Since this show is planned to run 26 episodes, they might save the
          best for last, so to speak...

          Just my 2 cents! *shrug*

          -Kathy-
        • mook quies
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2003
            i was acually just comlaining about that the other dya. screw the finally, i want him back. But kathy probally has it right. htey develpoded the whole krad thing so quickly that it would have been a bit harder to have his running around the whole time. to bad, it's not as fun without him.

            hsy_kathy <KitKaos@...> wrote:I think they might have decided to not have him on the show for a
            while because of the big finale. :)

            Since this show is planned to run 26 episodes, they might save the
            best for last, so to speak...

            Just my 2 cents! *shrug*

            -Kathy-

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            (Quies) Natalie (Mook)

            Riku is awsomeperiod.

          • blackprodigynn
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
              -sighs- I miss Hiwatari-kun. Although with the amazingly off-track-
              from-the-manga episodes, I suppose it _would_ be kind of hard to fit
              him in.

              --- In dnangelfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mook quies <mookquies@y...>
              wrote:
              > i was acually just comlaining about that the other dya. screw the
              finally, i want him back. But kathy probally has it right. htey
              develpoded the whole krad thing so quickly that it would have been a
              bit harder to have his running around the whole time. to bad, it's
              not as fun without him.

              > hsy_kathy <KitKaos@h...> wrote:I think they might have decided to
              not have him on the show for a
              > while because of the big finale. :)
              >
              > Since this show is planned to run 26 episodes, they might save the
              > best for last, so to speak...
              >
              > Just my 2 cents! *shrug*
              >
              > -Kathy-
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Service.

              > (Quies) Natalie (Mook)
              >
              > Riku is awsomeperiod.

            • loveescagw
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
                i think they just might bring him back soon. i'm only guessing, but
                in episode 9 saehara comments that it's almost swimming season, and
                in the manga, something _interesting_ happens during swimming season
                ^_~. but then again, it just might be wishful thinking *sigh*.
              • tk15digimon
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
                  XD ur words has been heard!!! :p im saw DN angel Cap 10 Hiwatari kun
                  is appear in chapter 11 ( btw the chapter 11 name is Neptune no
                  shinden)
                • blackprodigynn
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 6, 2003
                    Ep. 10 came out? I'm going to have to d/l that. XD

                    --- In dnangelfanclub@yahoogroups.com, tk15digimon <no_reply@y...>
                    wrote:

                    > XD ur words has been heard!!! :p im saw DN angel Cap 10 Hiwatari
                    kun
                    > is appear in chapter 11 ( btw the chapter 11 name is Neptune no
                    > shinden)
                  • tk15digimon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 6, 2003
                      yup XD and my friend was rigth *___* its so cute the ep