DNA the television series

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2003
      Heya people, I'm new here. Kinda stumbled across the ML while
      searching for some pics for a wallpaper. I've been adicted to the
      manga since I found the scanslations on Aku-Tenshi.

      Anyways, there's now an anime out based on the manga. Only one
      episode has currently been fansubed. I just finished watching it
      about an hour ago. It's actually pretty good. There's still quite a
      bit of difference between the two, even in the first episode, but I
      loved it. There wasn't as many scenes with Satoshi as I would have
      liked, but still... And Dark's voice was to die for. It was actually
      pretty familiar, but I couldn't quite pin point the seiyuu.

      Here's the url for anyone who want's to DL it.
      http://maniacnun.com/nowplaying.htm