Why is it so dead here??

  • daisuky12
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 6:06 PM
      It seems kind of empty here...oh yeah another thing...I'm a new
      member here..so if you have any rules you need to tell me about tell
      me now...and another thing don't get carried away by my age..i'm
      still alot smarter than alot of people.
    • helen yoon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 9:45 PM
        oh...i'm on this mailing list? gosh, i forgot...when
        did i join this one...

        http://platinum.yahoo.com