My bad, I have never seen a 2 bay on the line either lol I had been looking at 2 bay's on line Bill D ... My bad, I have never seen a 2 bay on the line eitherdodgede
Bill i have never seen a 2 bay hopper on that line, but they do still unload at gravel hill. I am not sure about Harbeson. Also I got the time wrong by 2 hrspcrr4life
Kevin, or anyone, Yesterday Monday 12/12/17 I saw a short covered hopper (AFC 2 bay) setting on the DCLRR interchange in G-town like the ones that always wentdodgede
on the following dates for 2017- 2018
Saturday, Nov 25th from 11am - 4pm
Sunday, Nov 26th from 12pm - 4pm
Saturday, Dec 2nd from 11am - 4pm
Sunday, Dec 3rd from 12pm - 4pm
Saturday, Jan 6th from 11am - 4pm
Sunday, Jan 7th from 12pm - 4pm
Saturday, Jan 13th from 11am - 4pm
Sunday, Jan 14th from 12pm - 4pm
- Trains and Railroads
- Nov 22, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.